Monday, February 07, 2005

Ugh !!!

Rained again most of the day. Very hard !! I am completing readiness for Friday Night's Merton Conference in Jacksonville, Fla.

Weather is depressing. It was so nice to see the sun yesterday and last night our Sunday School class came to our house and we watched the Super Bowl. 14 of us. We ate for hours it seems.

I have been tempted to get a new IPOD Shuffle, but then I began fooling with my Sony Mini-Disc and think I have finally got it where I can record the CD's on it as fast as an IPOD could. So why do I need an IPOD? The only problem is I do not know how to record voice on the mini-disc, although I have tried a couple of different microphones. Surely I am missing something. You can't do that on an IPOD anyway. Oh the joy of new gadgets.

I do like that you can change the battery in the mini-disc without having to charge the thing. At least it has been a challenge. Am listening to Fred Astaire and "They Can't Take That Away from Me." Lots of Sinatra, Steve Tyrell, and movie themes like Mirror With Two Faces.

One of the Sunday School class members who came last night had formerly played minor league baseball and his dad had been a major leaguer. Now, if baseball season would just open. "Life always gets better when baseball season opens," I say. This year I will be able to get all the games on XM Radio. Can you tell I am excited?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home