Thursday, May 26, 2005

Nice Tripping Across You Again

Hi, Dan. I'm Fran from Redondo Beach, CA and I remember several years ago tripping across your site when I was linking on my then-website about Thomas Merton. Then I lost track of you.

Today, on my own blog Sacred Ordinary I write of World Within Worlds and I reminisced about Thomas Merton's 4th and Walnut ephiphany. I did a quick Google on Merton to get which book it came from--and I rediscovered you. When I have time tonight, I'll add you to my blog roll and see what in the heck is going on in your world--which overlapped my world today.

Fran -- Sanctuary Center
"ASacred Place to Tell Our Stories"

FRAN, SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN !!! I ALSO LOVE YOUR BLOG. WILL ADD IT TO MY BLOGSLIST.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, Dan. Nice long weekend coming up without many plans so will look over your site. I saw Merton's Red Book and it looks like something I've got to check out. Can you write more about the Merton Conference?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home