Tuesday, March 21, 2006

G-TEC-C4

It was a long search. As a user of a Moleskin Journal I had read how
many people used a G-TEC-C4 gel pen. Impressed I began an effort to buy
one. I went to all the local supply houses. A fruitless search. I even
wrote to the pilotpen company and they said there were patient problems
and it was not sold in the United States. Finally, after several weeks
of effort I bought 5 from Montgomery Pens in NYC. I am enjoying the
pens. They are great for writing in thin Bibles.

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger pigpogm said...

They're very popular for writing in bibles - they can write very small, and the gel ink won't soak into the paper, which could be a problem with liquid ink pens.

I work for Cult Pens, and although we're based in the UK, we stock the G-TEC-C4, and ship worldwide.

In the US, there's also the Hi-Tec-C, which I *think* is the same pen, but in a range of tips - I'm not *certain* it's the same, but might be easier to get hold of - it's available from Jet Pens, who are based in the US.

Many other very thin tipped pens are liquid ink, which would probably soak into the bible pages and make a mess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home