Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dec. 26, 2006

Slept till 8:30 am. Spent day trying to clean my office. What a trap door. Something never completed. Listened tonight to Dick Biondi on WZZN in Chicago. I first listened to him on WLS in 1959. Yes, time speeds up!

Just glad to have a day off with no agenda. Christmas Day always is busy. We had 18 people at our house. The first arrived at 11 am and the last left after 7. I had a bad cold so wasn't feeling well.

But Christmas is a special day. For the past 3 years we have eaten breakfast at Waffle House. It is the only place open and I really appreciate them.

What did you do for Christmas? How many people at your house?

2 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Christmas was spent in the office. With one cat at the house ))

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pastor looked around the empty church...service was over...he wanted to linger and savor the blessed feast. Going to the manger, he saw that the Infant was gone! Who did this? Who would think of such a deed? Just then, he heard the door of the church open and saw a little kid with his little red wagon and the Infant coming back from taking a ride. What? What are you doing? Pastor, I prayed that Jesus would send me a red wagon...all I ever wanted...and He did! So I thought I would give Him the FIRST ride! Blessings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home