Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday Morning

I travelled over 1100 miles this weekend to Hahnville, La. and back. What a great time! My Louisana relatives know how to make a memorable experience.I celebrated the 200th anniversary of Saint Charles Parish, visited the farmers market, viewed the Ormand and Destrehan Plantations, ate at Spahr's Seafood Restaurant and had a tire fixed at the Tire Kingdom while watching I Love Lucy reruns.

On the return trip I ate at the Golden Rule BBQ, a previous hangout when I lived in Birmingham. What a great trip and the Ray family always provides wonderous entertainment.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Uncle Dan, glad yall had such an awesome time. I am jealous tha tyou ate at Spahrs. It is one of my all time favorite restaurants. The best alligator ever! - Kristen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home