Sunday, December 23, 2007

Steve T. Georgiou

One of the great blessings of my life is knowing Steve Georgiou. It may
have been through his wonderful book on Robert Lax, or was it the
handwriting on the sidewalk in San Diego?

Steve's new book is Mystic Street, Meditations on a Spiritual Path. It
is powerful, a wonderful life-changing read. I can't read but a chapter
at a time, there is too much "enlightenment" in it. I am dazed by the
inspiration in it. I see things I have never seen before and am touched
in such a way that I carry the message with me all day.

Steve is an artist, a mystic, a lover of stories that have lined his
path. I will write later of Mystic Street. Maybe you can find a copy
soon.
With thanksgiving !!!

http://danphillips.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, I wholeheartedly agree - it's a rich and evocative little book. I'm pleased you're enjoying it.

Also, Merry Christmas. All the very best for 2008...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home