Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Aging

Quote Journal

"Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength
is gone." (A prayer of David. Psalm 71:9

I realize more each day the process and forcefulness of aging. Strange
pains, memory lapses, names forgotten, uncertainty with oneself, the
mirror reflection of white and balding head. New facial lines. Losing
things. Everything becomes more difficult to do.

The following website is neat, describing the writing of quotes for a
journal (that is why I wrote what is above.) It is a gracious point for
beginning a journal.

http://www.oncourseworkshop.com/Learning015.htm

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dan...aging is very good process. You can change many things. One is: If you cannot remember it, forget it...Also, you need someone to remind you of certain things. Like, when do you plan to meet along the way?...Happy day...I do hope that you remember that today is Friday...and it is very, very wet in Phneix Cit...And, we are glad...wayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home