Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fwd: AM with Merton (The Lord)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "wayne burns" <wayneburnsB@webtv.net>
Date: May 11, 2010 4:18 AM
Subject: AM with Merton (The Lord)
To: "wayne burns" <wayneburnsB@webtv.net>

"In all His dealings with men on earth, the Lord acted and spoke in such
a way that He appealed always to the deepest and most inviolate recesses
of each person.  Even those who met Him in the most casual contacts, who
cried out to Him from the roadside, asking His help, would be brought
before Him and addressed directly, without hedging:  'What dost thou
ask?  Canst thou believe?'"

(DISPUTED QUESTION,  page 110)

How is The Lord responded to my needs?

Wayne

http://community.webtv.net/wayneburnsB/WayneBurns

"Gracious Lord Jesus Christ, I am thanking you in my lying down and in
my rising up, in my waking and in my sleeping, in my speaking and in my
working.  May my life and the lives of all I meet be filled with your
radiant presence. "  Amen!


1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW HAS HE RESPONDED TO MY POVERTY?
He spoke kindly to me...
He pointed to my littleness...
He led me to some very holy guides...
He has been at work. Amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home