Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Dreary Day and silence

It is rainy outside. A dreary day. I drink my new cup of coffee slowly. It is Tuesday. Everyone seems preoccupied. Different venues call. Everyone is preparing for tomorrow.

I have been so busy in the past month that I do not know how to handle the solitude, the quiet hour or the silent pencil.

I have been to two funerals the past week. Three others also died I knew. The permanent silence of death, acerbated by asunami lingers above everything.

Tonight Oklahoma plays USC for the national college football title. The final game of the season. The pom poms will be thrown high for the last time. After thevictory and the shouting will be silence.

Hours linger on a day like this. Seconds grow slower. Hours stay the same. Words are inexpressible. And they say, enjoy !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home