Friday, June 03, 2005

Thomas Merton - International Thomas Merton Society

I am beginning preparation for next weeks International Thomas Merton Society semi-annual meeting in San Diego, California. I will be arriving on Thursday and will, hopefully, be able to blog the whole convention on my T-Mobile Sidekick. Be sure to check next week for updates.

Also if you are a blogger going to the convention please let me know and I will place your address on my site so you people can read your blog as well.

For further details go to: SanDiegoMerton.org

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, the Merton Conference conflicts with the Music Festival in Ojai where I am going for the three day weekend. I have met Jim Finley many times in Los Angeles and been on retreat with him a few times.

I can't remember where you live, Dan. Down south? Enjoy San Diego. Sounds very exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home