Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Day 2007

For the 25th year we ate breakfast with Eli and Barbara Landrum and their family. We started this tradition after we both moved to the same area in Tennessee. We had been friends in Alabama previously. Then Eli and I watched several ball games. I am worn out from all of the excitement.

What is my verse for the year? From Psalm 24 it says, "Who is worthy to enter the house of the Lord." The answer is "he that has clean hands and a pure heart............shall be blessed."

I quit making resolutions several years ago. What are your resolutions? Or your verse for the year?

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psalm 140:2 "Like incense rising up, so may my prayer come before You....Welcome Thou my sighs as I lift my hands to Thee, O Lord."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home