Sunday, June 10, 2007

Memphis of the Nile

Nice note from Steve Georgiou, author of the Way Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007
21:15:39 -0700

Hi Bro Dan:

This be Steve Georgiou (Dreamcatcher author).
Thanks for blogging the Merton conference; makes me sorta feel
like I'm there--it would have been good to go, but too many
things happening here; my very best to EVERYBODY out there!
And if you see Jonathon Montaldo, Jim Harford, tell them I said HI!

Around end of August or so I'll send you a copy of my new book which
periodically
brings up Bob Lax & Merton. It's called MYSTIC STREET; I sent over a
bunch of
flyers there, maybe you already got one; others are going around.

Have a good conference wrap-up. All best to you. Keep yer wings tips
up!

Peace~God Bless,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home