Wednesday, November 21, 2007

THANKSGIVING 2007

THANKSGIVING 2007

Things to be thankful for this thanksgiving:

For baby Jack, our first grandchild, and his Mother Melinda and Father
Mike.

For a  lawnmower that worked all summer in spite of the fact the
lawnmower shop said it wasn't worth keeping.

For a bathtub. Our bathrooms are being remodeled. What a joy to be able
to take a hot bath.

For a Sidekick 3 that always keeps me informed.

For the trip to London and worshipping at Westminister Abbey and St.
Paul's Cathedral.

For the Pizza Hut in downtown London.

For castles, and dreams, and pubs where it is cheap to eat, and history
made real. For umbrellas (it rained everyday we were there but one) and
sleep.

For animals that wag their tale when they see me coming, or rub against
my leg to let me know they are there.

For newspapers-perhaps my favorite reading.

For a Sunday School class that always challenges my thoughts and my
co-teacher DS who helps keep it together.

For healing, and hope, and people who stand by with me during the
storm.

For Zepps and windoms and dipoles and super loops and stars and heavens
and for His Majesty.

For words that comfort.

For a smile in passing.

For a friendly voice on a dark night.

For Psalm 84 and Psalm 63, both of which are always beginnings of
worship.

For Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and other places books are sold.

For remembering to forget.

For JJ, Aiden, and Cuddles.

And for special friends who have passed through my life and are now
gone. How Blessed I was to have Known You and You blessed my life.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BE THANKFUL FOR?

Bro. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home