Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Frustration

Have been having computer problems with sidekick 3. First, the letter B
and the question mark didn't work, then it quit completely. Am fumbling
with an old sidekick 1 now.

Am planning on a trip to the Abbey of Gethsemani this Thur to Sat. It
has been a long time since I have been. I am looking forward to a time
of reflection and silence.

Hoping that HTC Touch Pro or xperia x1 will come soon to the US. Am
afraid it will be after Christmas until I can get back to normal.

Pray for my dear friend Janice Williams
Who needs medical guidance. And pray for me for a fruitful time this
weekend.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro, how was your time at Gethsemani over the weekend? Thought about you and prayed for you. We'd like a report.

Wayne
FHBC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home