Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weird, weird, weird

Lost everything??? All of my sidekick PDA's which I use to update this blog have all died. I am really blogless --meaning until I get a new phone --hopefully the Blackberry Storm before Christmas-- I will probably be unable to update this blog.

The worse thing is losing all of the data on my sidekick, including all addresses, all emails, etc. So many of you possibly have disappeared in my life. Yes, that is irritating. Still hoping to get it fixed but.......oh well.

If anything this says to me, "Dan, I am more important than all these PDA's, computers, and cell phones. Be still and know I am God."

Yes, there is more time for God when computers don't work. There is also the sense one is losing the way with friends one usually communicates with. Yes, lots is happening but expressing meaning to it now is almost impossible. Just waiting to get some order in my life.

I would appreciate your prayers during this time. Since I can't read this blog if you want to send me information try: dphillip@edge.net It works sometimes.

SELAH

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan...................We ar praying that it will all work out OK. A little miracle would take care of it...we will pray!

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cut Off...Without Contact We are reminded of Christ on the Cross when He cried out to the Father "Why have You abandoned Me? Our fathers trusted in Thee and they were delivered...I call and hear only Thy silence." (See Psalm 22) Of all His sufferings, this sense of loss, was perhaps His greatest agony.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Blu-I'd-Blonde said...

What you need is an AlphaSmart, or a Dana, a keyboard that saves your writing to download to computer later. Of course, that's all it is, but it's so simple and reliable. Enjoy the extra time with your Lord while everything else is down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home