Saturday, February 07, 2009

Saturday

Nice Day! Ate breakfast with old friends, saw Slumdog Millionaire (excellent), ate out with a sandwich and soup, and concluded with Daniel Craig as James Bond. I really like him, maybe my favorite Bond.

Am reading A Walking to Canterbury. Teach 2 Thes. in Sunday School tomorrow.

"Beware of the magic dragon who sniffs out blogs and puffs his idiotic flavor upon them!" So much for satan, right?

This week I got a haircut, prayed with the dying, fixed a headlight in my car, like to have froze to death when it was 9 degrees, and enjoyed the 60 plus weather today.

As I get older, my reflects are beginning to suffer, my attention span a little slower, and for some strange reason I forget things. Oh well, such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home