Sunday, October 31, 2010

Abbey this week

I will be spending several days at the Abbey of Gethsemane this week. It will be an extended time of prayer and reflection plus celebration birthday party for Father Carlos.

I will be writing reflections each day if you wish to follow. Also am beginning another book, maybe called My Travels with Thomas Merton.

Prayer request include: guidance and direction as I retire in a month, a continuous sense of God's presence,  time for prayer and contemplation, time of prayer for many friends, healing for others, a sincere desire to be in the center of God's will, clear leadership in seeking God's leadership for my life and my family, and yes always Thanksgiving for so many blessings.

I covet your prayers.

Bro. Dan

1 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger nesh said...

Hi,
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. Great post, concise and easy to understand. I like this post.

I found out that this blog is very interesting and informative. Nice sharing.
Best of luck to you!

Cheers,
Fisher Cat Screech
Make Money Google Adsense
Xbox 360 vs PlayStation 3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home