Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NEW WEBPAGE !!!!- AT LAST!

It has been a NIGHTMARE. My URL that I have used for 15 years was changed by my server people and I did not know it. The result is most of my webpages have been down for a total of 9 months. I was wondering why I was getting no one to view my websites. Well finally is it fixed, so please check out my MAIN WEB SITE and see if it is working now. The URL is DAN`S WEBSITE or you can bookmark it at this place http://home.edge.net/~dphillip Thanks for your patience and please click on the link above and let me know what you think. Brodanphillips@gmail.com

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

very interesting article although some of them I did not understand much. anyway hope there will be more articles like this from you. thank a lot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home