Monday, March 07, 2005

Stupidity Dan !!! Stupidity Dan !!!

I am in mortal shock at my stupidity. I got caught in an EBAY/PAYPAL scam. All I wanted to do was buy a great new radio from China for $44 dollars, resulting in people I never heard of using my credit card to buy tv sets and who knows what else. I have cancelled my credit cards, put holds on EBAY and PAYPAL, but am lost in a quamire of stupidity. Spent most of last 24 hours tied into this mess. On top of that my email account is down and I can not check to see what else they have done.

The moral of this story is never use EBAY or PAYPAL again !!!!! I am so angry and depressed over this. It makes me feel so vunerable. I still can't believe it !!

Have any of you ever had this problem?

Makes me even afraid to BLOG. Today's headline in local paper was number of bloggers been fired from their jobs for blogging. So what else is new. Don't believe Jesus would have been a blogger. Jack Kerouac maybe, Thomas Merton for sure, but not Jesus. He would have been smarter than me. Makes one want to close computer and never turn it on again.

On top of all this, my sidekick 2 doesn't work. According to T-mobile no sidekicks are working in the country. Is that a scam to? Remember it was Paris Hilton who lost her sidekick and some nice people stole all the phone numbers of famous people.

And I am still not feeling well. The cold is still there and I couldn't sleep last night for worrying about all my money gone. I dreamed a little that I played a trumpet in a great parade, then was called away to help someone and missed the parade. The story of my life. I missed the parade !!!!

You could say a prayer for me that I will get it together. OK?

3 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger H.M. said...

Oh brother Dan, I feel your pain. Yes, I prayed for you when I read this. Peace of God wash over Dan's heart and mind.

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe God is teaching you that Earthly things are not important in Life. Leave the Earthly desire behind; it has no value.

Jesus once said, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead."

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Christy Amular said...

How did that happen? EBAY/PAYPAL is not secure?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home