Sunday, September 18, 2005

Echos from the past

(Note: Ted Gamble was a great engineer who once successfully got Baptist Telecommunication Network to work properly on the Spacenet 1 satellite. This was in 1984. I was the first one hired to build the satellite network. Joe Denney was the boss. Ted the chief engineer. We live 25 miles apart and have not seen each other in 15 years?)

Dan,

I came across your weblog today as a result of some Google search that Iwas doing. It's been a long time since we've been in touch (maybe close to 8 or 9 years???). I saw something about you about a year or so backwhen I was doing a Google search for "four corners". I think I remember
that it was something about you starting a journey from 4 Corners. Anyway, you had an email address posted on one of your pages at that time, and I sent you an email, but you never responded. I'm guessingthat it was probably an outdated address.

So, again, God has brought you to the fore-front of my mind and I'm doing my due-diligence and letting you know that I've tracked you down (albeit purely by accident). I've been quite busy during the past 8 years, much more that I can being to explain in an email, but you can
read about at least the past year of my life at www.thegamblefamily.net.

I'm leaving town tomorrow afternoon on a 5 day journey to Oklahama (read about it on my website), so I won't be able to reply to your email immediately, but maybe in the coming weeks, we can get caught upsomewhat.

Regards,
Ted Gamble - Murfreesboro, TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home