Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Twenty Things I did Today

I got a wheelchair for a woman who could not walk so she could get to
the place to take chemotheraphy.

I ate at Chick fa lay.

I read the newspaper.

I bought gas for the lawnmower. Gas went up 5 cents a gallon today.

I preached a sermon titled, "Companions on the Journey."

I listened to a woman who shared how God had touched her life in our
chapel.

I walked outside to the NICU.

I bought coffee from Dave.

I ate some popcorn.

I talked with a man who is deeply depressed and is unable to walk.

I walked outside through the cloister on my way to my office.

I prayed for someone to sell their house.

I said hi to a boy a year and a half old and he smiled at me.

I went to Walmart to get 2 cycle engine oil.

I played with cuddles.

I read the story of Mark Palmer's death.

I talked to a lady who wanted a job as a chaplain.

Someone wrote me a note about Tybee Island and it brought back a flood
of memories.

I bought a birthday card for my daughter who turns 30 tomorrow.

I dreamed of hot chili.

Question: What were 20 things you did today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home