Wednesday, May 03, 2006

TAZ KWOK A BIG THANKS !!!

As some of you might have noticed my blog has been absent for several days. I was trying to improve it and in the process I "messed it up really good" and it would only work for the month of March only.

I didn't know where to start. Eventually, on the Google Help pages I found Taz Kwok who spent the time to look at my blog and make suggestions that resulted in me finding my error. I want to thank Taz again and again. By the way his website is at:

Taz Kwok Website and if you really want to thank him send him an email at tazkwok at rcn.com

Again thanks to Taz. God Speed.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Tazkwok said...

Dan, I am really flattered. It's my birthday today, and you just made my day. Thank you so much for the post.

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tazkwok in addition to being a helpful blogger is also a well-known xboxlive cheater. He is totally shameless and has admitted to it to various users. Check out this thread in the xbox forums: http://forums.xbox.com/18979269/ShowPost.aspx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home