Saturday, November 11, 2006

Mid-day

I did not realize how tired I was. I took a nap. Was awaken by the phone. Am reading where Merton became Master of Scholastics. How little time I spend teaching. Mostly saying prayers with the sick and a couple of simple worship services.

This week I bought a new car. Am struggling daily with the guy who put a new roof on my house and did a poor job. Struggle to make every meeting. And find I am more tired than I like.

"There is a great danger of wanting the right thing for the wrong
reason." (Intimate Merton p.107

Saw the movie, A Good Year, last night. First time to movies in months. I enjoyed movie. Not rated very well. I remember how much I love travel literature. And I am still the editor of the Web Surfer Travel Journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home