Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pauline "Polly" Robinson

Polly Robinson passed away on November 3, 2006. She was 75. Polly was one of the greatest prayer warriors I have ever known. I seriously doubt if I would be married to Janet now if it had not been for Polly's prayers. When we were without a BSU Director at Tennessee Tech University in the late 60s, she filled in and became a spiritual model for the students. She held us up during a critical time in our lives.

For me personally, she once brought Janet to Huntsville, Alabama, where I was working. It became a pivotal event in our lives. Her prayers were part of that. So, I am thankful for Polly, her love of the Lord, her dedication to a group of students that she encouraged and prayed for, and her example. Heaven is a brighter place today.

Polly Robinson Obituary

Are their people who have touched your life in a critical time in your life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home