Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thoughts on a Thursday Morning 2007

A little tough getting started in the New Year. Christmas Tree is still up. Did I tell you I am going to be a grandfather? It is not raining today, just cloudy. Am studying Nehemiah 4-7 for Sunday morning SS class. I finally got my office clean. Too much trash comes in the mail each day. I have problems throwing things away. Cuddles still malls poor Aiden. And Aiden is such a sweet cat. I am still looking for Godot. I heard Lewis Grizzard on XM radio and taped some of it. It brought back fond memories of him and his dog Catfish. I once made a pilgrimage to his gravesite. Football is wearing me out. Someone is always sick.

Tonight we eat out with the other grandparents ! We might take a family picture. There are some nice people in the world. I hope to get back in the groove soon. I don't read as many blogs as I use to. Only Sherwood, Creech, and Sista Smiff, what an odd combination.

Shanes BBQ Rib Shack that opened up near me is great. It was founded in McDonough, Ga., my hometown. Bruce got back from Hong Kong, Anita from Antartica to visit penguins. Today is Anna Seton's Day. She established her first catholic school in Baltimore in 1808.

"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make his face to shine upon thee,
and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee,
and give thee peace." (Number 6:24-26)

Selah

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In all the ordinary things of life, there is a simple holiness...if we walk with Him as you are. The daily stuff can be a such a prayer when given to Him and sprinkled with His grace.

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psalm 138:23 "...Lord, know my heart...look and see...let my paths be always in Thy will." In His love, He looks and sees. Does he not care? Does He not look on with compassion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home