Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Of life, laughter and liturgy . . . documents

I received a note today on my blog from Jane Stranz in France. This is a
sermon she preached on Sunday. The person from Zimbawe (click on her
link) moved me very much. The sermon is excellent, Hanging on to hope !

http://stranzdocs.blogspot.com/

Each of us touches many lives. I have been involved this week with an
accidental death that has been of great sorrow to many. It is a reminder
that each of us have been an influence on others.
http://danphillips.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Glad you enjoyed the sermon - preached at our Monday morning worship here in Geneva - our most telling theological constraint is time - the service needs to last only 30 minutes so folk can get off to work and meetings.
Prosper whom I mention in the sermon is doing all right in Zimbabwe but still needs our prayers as does his borhter who is very involved in human rights watch.
It is hard in ministry coping with the great grief and rage sometimes of those who have lost someone in sudden and tragic circumstances.

I'm enjoying your blog.
blessings
Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home