Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blackberry Storm

I finally got my Blackberry Storm. It was quite an effort. I was at the Verizon Store over an hour before it was to open. I met my favorite salesman at 8 a.m. and bought the first 2 storms. (One is for wife Janet) They only had 10 storms. They were all gone in 30 minutes.

I cannot say I have mastered the storm. I have only begun. There are so many options and I am still having problems with the keyboard. I may never get as good on it as a regular keyboard, but hopefully so. Also with the built-in camera here is hoping I can update this blog more often.

I have also had to change my email address to BRODANPHILLIPS@GMAIL.COM

Please change in your email address book. Looking forward to Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving blog is on the way.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous visalatchi said...

Thanks for sharing this informations. I am using the Blackberry 5820 & it was unlocked by ebay got the instrutions from free instructions

 

Post a Comment

<< Home