Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mount Moriah

Mount Moriah CLASSIC

We are in the desert near where Sodom and Gommorah were. We are waiting to go swimming in the dead sea. We at least have a few hours to rest. We need it.

This morning we waded in the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized. We ate lunch at En-gedi where David hide from Saul.

We have been through barren territory most of the day. Jordanian security fences on one side, barren rocky mountains on the other.

For now, I am going swimming. Maybe reflections tonight. Anyone reading this?

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am, Dan. These updates have been great, and they help Melinda and me know you two are safe. Keep them coming!

--Mike

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Buggie, wish we were with you. Have a good time.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading them, too. Sometimes several at once. We are studying all these events in Jesus's life in Wednesday morning Bible Study. I can relate to what you're saying because I just read it in scripture. Keep the news coming, and hope you two can hold up to the travel pressure.
Beth B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home