Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Ultimate Morning

This is the first morning this year it has been warm enough for breakfast, two hard boiled eggs and toast, on the patio. A neat experience.

I watch birds zoom across the sky and chirp, read from the gospels and the Imitation of Christ, and journal. In two weeks we will have our 50th high school reunion, the Clinton, Tennessee, class of 61.

Luke, our new grandson, is doing well. His parents, Mike and Melinda, love him very much. His big brother Jack is always willing to help, and especially willing to remind us to pray before meals so he can say Amen. He is three plus years old.

Yesterday I mowed. Today is limb and pine cone day. As for today, my prayer is that I may be an instrument for noble purposes useful to the Master. (2 Tim.2:21)

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan,
I read your Blog, so at least for me you were an instrument for noble purposes!
thanks,
rich

 

Post a Comment

<< Home