Sunday, March 13, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Excited about Arlen Hanson's trip to the Abbey in Minnesota where Kathleen Norris wrote Cloister Walk. Abbey's can be life changing experiences. Reminded me of my visit to the Abbey of Gethsemani and the monastery notes I made then.

Restful day for a change. A couple of naps. Went to Sunday School and am going back tonight for the Easter Concert. Invited a couple of friends. Should be fun.

Did not know how tired I was. Too many exhausting days. Have a friend really going through tough times. He goes tomorrow for a CAT scan. Remember Steve and Alice.

Thanks to everyone who reads this blog, especially my Tres Dias friends. We had our supper together last night from the two weekend retreat. Guess 100-200 people were there. Many sharing how the weekends had changed their lives. I had given this website and encouraged them to Keep a Spiritual Journal. Many last night commented about thoughts of starting a journal.

I have recently updated MertonRetreats, Spiritual Direction Workshops I lead, and the SITEMAP of everything I have written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home