Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Come Before Winter


Come Before Winter
Originally uploaded by brotherdan44.
Thoughts and Notes on 2 Timothy 4:9-22

Other titles for this passage:

The Last Words of a Dying Man

A Brief Interlude in the last days of a man's life

A Mans' Last Christmas List

Waiting. Waiting. How long

The Return of Midnight

Outline:

Come quickly - only Luke is with me. Others have deserted me.
Bring Mark - he helps in ministry
Bring coat and books
Be on guard of those who lessen your faith

Note: All deserted me. "But the Lord stood at my side and gave me
strength and I was delivered."

These are Paul's last words before his death. Note what is important to him

1. His relationship with others

2. His relationship with the Lord

Paul's Final words:

The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home