Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thoughts if Merton While Taking a Bath

December 10th will be here soon. That is an important date in the life of Thomas Merton. He entered the Abbey of Gethsemani on December 10th and he died on December 10th.

I am considering how to do a Day of Prayer With Thomas Merton ONLINE on December 10th. I thought I would use this site for living through the daily office for that day and it being a day of Reflection keying on Merton's life and work.

Any ideas of how to carry this out?

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger + Alan said...

I wonder if some of us Mertonian types might post a reading from the daily office, a reflection and an appropriate Merton quote on that day as a meditation for others who may read. What thinkest thou of that Dan?

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

I'd love to do something like that. Great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home