Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wolfy's Den

I am lined up to go to the "mini blogger convention" at Wolfy's Den tonight. Not sure what it will be like. I may go to Jack's BBQ before I go over there. I guess I don't feel I have much in common with most bloggers in this area. Mine is not a political blog. It is a religious blog in the sense that it is my dealings with my feelings about God. That identifies me with another group that are identified with my favorite list.

I do appreciate what WKRN has been doing with this. They have been faithful in following through with Nashville is Talking and making us bloggers feel welcome. THANKS WKRN.

And that does not mean I don't appreciate other bloggers, just that I am rather localized in my reading, especially as related to Thomas Merton and those tied in with him. I also have an interest in travel and have an entire travel book on the web titled, A Literary Excursion Across America. So, anyway, that is to say, tonight will be interesting !! See you there?

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI DAN I thank you for your good work...it has drawn me closer to God. Let others love what they love....BUT for the children of God, their hearts are full of HIM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home