Monday, March 26, 2007

Confronting the Whiteness

The blank page. SILENCE !! The whiteness stirring. Spring has arrived. Birth of new leaves beckons. Words grow more slowly. They awake by degrees. Silence, then a sputtering of syllables, then time, and a beginning.

This weekend I saw two movies. Reign on Us was Friday Night. A delicious movie. I wish I knew what model of earphones Adam Sandler wore. He is on my early list for an academy award nomination. Excellence. Sunday afternoon the "Saturday Night Group" went and saw Amazing Grace. What a spectacular story. Change comes slowly, often by ways unseen -- the unseen hand.

CHOSEN

From 1 Chronicles 17:7. "I took you (David) from tending sheep in the pasture and selected you to be the leader of my people Israel." From the backside of the desert came the leader for a great nation. So you think God can't find you to use you? Think Again ! He is always searching for the ONE for the task before Him.

TODAY

Today we find out whether our first grandchild will be a girl or a boy. Excitement !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home