Friday, November 26, 2004

Need Your Prayers

Tomorrow, Saturday Morning, Janet (wife) and I leave for Michigan. Janet will be in a headache clinic/hospital for 3 weeks. I plan on staying a week and hope to return then. PLEASE PRAY that God will direct the Doctors and that she will receive comfort from these awful headaches that have almost incapacitated her. Thanks.

I do not know if I can blog from Michigan. I will take my trusty Sidekick2 and see what happens. So, it might be a while before you hear from me again.

Troubles in River City

Have been having computer problems. Not sending blogs when needed. Acting funny. Not displaying pictures. Not being able to get e-mail. You know how it goes. Say a prayer for my computer.

UNTIL !!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger + Alan said...

Have prayed. Believing all will be will with Janet. Grace and Peace to you.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Christy Amular said...

my prayers and thougts are with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home