Friday, December 03, 2004

Jack's Barbeque - Nashville, TN

I ate at Jack's Barbeque in Nashville today. It was one of the favorite eating place for the Emergent Convention in Nashville earlier this year.

I use to eat at the Old Jack's Barbeque which was located near the present Hard Rock Cafe. It was a small place. It was removed to make room for bigger and better things. Thankfully Jack has gotten it going again. It is a wonderful place. Also check out the pictures.

JANET

My wife Janet is still waiting in Michigan to get into the hospital for her headaches. It may be several more days before she can get in. It has been frustrating. Thankfully her brother lives there and she can stay with him.

The scripture for the day has been Psalm 143, David's Cry for Mercy. And my outline is:

There is a time for prayer - "Hear my cry." vs. 1
There is a time when our spirit fails. "My spirit is weak within me." vs.3
There is a time for remembrance. "I remember the days of old." vs. 5
There is a time to trust God. "For I trust You." vs.8
There is a time for God's Guidance. "Reveal to me the way I should go." vs.8

YES THERE IS A TIME ! WHAT TIME IS IT IN YOUR LIFE?

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Christy Amular said...

It's 3:42 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home