Monday, March 14, 2005

Thomas Merton Worldwide

Blogging leads to some interesting persons around the world. Take for instance, David Williamson, an excellent journalist in Wales. His
thoughts about Thomas Merton are worth noting. Williamson’s own website is filled with interesting articles he has written.

One of these articles is about Ezra Pound, which taunted me to place in the comments section a poem I wrote about Ezra pound in October of 1972, shortly after he died.

David also has a link to Steve Bogner’s Thomas Merton pages. Well worth the read. I am amazed at all the good thoughts surrounding Merton that show up world wide.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Steve Bogner said...

Thanks for the link Dan - I'm glad you found something useful at my blog.

I'm still fairly new with Merton. Certainly, some of his writing leaves me flat, but much of it is inspirational.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home