Saturday, June 03, 2006

Prayer Adirondack Chairs


Prayer Adirondack Chairs
Originally uploaded by brotherdan44.
Last fall I spent time sitting in comfortable Adirondack chairs in North

Carolina. Much of my time there was spent in prayer. Since, I have been

searching for such chairs. At a big sale last week I brought two at $29

a piece. Of course, I had to put them together which was certainly a

major chore, but I used them this morning as I began a Day of

Recollection. Thanks Lord for the prayer chairs !!

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRAYER CHAIRS.....Not a bad idea... Patty and I could use them as well. PAUSE WITH GOD..........'O Lord, it is a joy to come to You...Without a thousand things for You to do...To pause and rest...By Thy Presence blest...So good to be here and be in quiet prayer...Let Thy love and grace go everywhere! Look and see...Be gracious unto me...Glad to wait at Thy gate...Joyful, this time of praise...A glad heart to Thee to raise.'

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly hope that they had instructions on how to put them together Dan. Ha

Buggie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home