Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mothership BBQ

It is just about a mile south of the White Trash Cafe, that is the Mothership BBQ. It was shortly after 11, just after it opened. There was a line of 7-10 people. I got the rib-pork plate combination for $8, along with a bag of potato chips, and cole slaw. Boy was it good! The ribs just about fell off of the bones. I was a full puppy when I left. The sweet tea could use a little work but overall it was an excellent experience. I will take some more of my friends the next time.

By the way the mothership has a blog. Link!

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to give them a try, but around Nashville, there is some serious competition.

Jim N Nick's (Smyrna, and soon coming to The Boro) - My overall favorite, I have never tasted anything better, and I've tasted lots of 'em.

Famous Dave's (Several locations exist) - Runs a close second to Jim N Nick's

Jack's (Downtown and Trinity Lane) - My favorite for sandwiches

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOKE......Nothing to do with the above listed restaurants. Sam orders his soup. Waitress brings it. Sam looks at soup and says: "Mam...there is something foreign in my soup." She looks and relpys: 'Those is not foreign...they live around here.'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home