Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas Time

It has been a peaceful weekend. Alan Creech had snow. Cold here. 23 this morning. Stayed in bed most of yesterday. Not feeling well. Cold etc. Today is the 67th anniversary of Pearl Harbor. I was not born then but have been to Hawaii and seen the devastation monument.

I am still having trouble with the Blackberry Storm. I can not get use to it, although I have already updated the new software.

Advent is a time of waiting. A time of silence. A time of seeking the Lord.

Amen

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TIME OF WAITING.......One that waits has faith that the train will come...that the work will get done...that the doctor will see him, etc. And so, we see how Faith is tied to waiting. We believe that He came and that He shall come again. Thanks be to God! Don Brennan

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAITING.......Psalm 24:5 "Lord, direct my steps...teach me...for Thee I have waited all the day long."
Waiting is a special act of worship...a trusting...an expectation filled with love and hope. db

 

Post a Comment

<< Home