Friday, October 08, 2004

On Stress and Weddings

Poem of the day

I love the poem, The Art of Disappearing, on Tim Keel’s Blog. And a large gathering of people are going to sing to raise funds fixing buildings on Iona.

Stress

I love reading what Maggi Dawn says about being stressed out. I can certainly understand the feeling. My daughter Melinda gets married in 8 days to Mike. It will be a wonderful affair, but MY MY the planning that goes into a wedding. How does anyone live through it?

Baptist Monks

I am falling behind on the discussion of Baptist monks.

It is Friday. I am glad. Plan on going to a radio convention in the morning and then to Historic Germantown for Octoberfest.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Christy Amular said...

Wedding preps are not only stressful--they are at best NERVE WRACKING!!!! Good luck and don't forget to relax.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home