Monday, October 04, 2004

Happy Birthday Dan--October 5

The birthdays come quicker and quicker. A review of the last year is in order. What did I learn? Last year on this date Janet and Melinda surprised me with a trip to San Antonio. It was great! I need to return the favor. And the year has been full of surprises:

Prostate Cancer and surgery December 31, 2003
Mother-in-law had emergency heart surgery and is lucky to be alive,
Sister-in-law had hip replacement surgery.
Marriage announcement. Melinda and Mike get married on October 16.

I learned that life is full of surprises: many good and some bad. Another more important lesson is to be thankful for each day of life! And make the most of everyday. Smile. Give a hug, a handshake, and be attentive to those you meet. That is what life is all about.

Enclosed is my birthday photograph. How about sending me a note and wish me a Happy Birthday. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

5 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Christy Amular said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!!

-FROM ME AND THE BLOG BRIGADE

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger + Alan said...

Happy birthday to you Dan! I hope you had a good one. Just had one myself. Peace and Grace be with you!

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger nile said...

happy birthday, Dan! I look forward to getting to know you more as I read your blog in the coming year! many more, brother!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger c said...

Happy Birthday fellow Tennesseean. Enjoy the day.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan, I hope you're celebrating in style!!
Pax et Bonnum Gary Manders

 

Post a Comment

<< Home